Redefining the Mossberg 590 series is no easy task. The venerable and rock-solid performance of the Mossberg 590 is only enhanced with focussed modifications to improve accuracy, recoil and a effortless smooth action.
A smooth action and easy loading is critical for quick follow up shots and efficient shooting. Each receiver is completely stripped and undergoes multiple processes. The feed port is enlarged, the receiver internal action bar raceways are hand-honed and the action bars are deburred, polished and coated with Titanium Nitride for a hard, durable protective finish. The breach bolt is machined, polished and Titanium Nitride coated for durability and increased lubricity.
The Vang Comp System improves accuracy and reduces recoil through precision lathe work which includes back-boring, long forcing cone and porting. Vang Comp sights allow for quick target acquisition and the integral picatinny rail gives you the versatility to add an optic if you choose. A Vang Comp oversized tang safety provides improved thumb purchase and positive shooter control.
Build packages can be custom tailored to your needs, please visit our current accessories and modifications price list.
TACORD Mossberg 590A1 – Operator
- Mossberg 590A1 Shotgun
- Vang Comp System with Ports
- Vang Comp Front Sight with Tritium Insert
- Vang Comp Rear Sight with Integral Picatinny Rail
- Vang Comp Stainless Steel Follower
- Vang Comp Oversized Safety
- Machined and Fluted Breach Bolt with Titanium Nitride Coating
- Polished Action Bars with Titanium Nitride Coating
- Hand-Honed Action for Ultimate Smoothness
- Tactical Ordnance Magazine Extension
- Enlarged Feed Port, Machined and Polished
- Cerakote Refinish – Multiple Colours Available
- Laser Engraved Tactical Ordnance Logo