The Tactical Ordnance Remington 870 is the most reliable and dependable on the market. Our receivers are hand-honed and the action bars are deburred, polished and coated with Titanium Nitride for a hard, durable protective finish that greatly reduces friction. In addition, the breach bolt is fluted, polished and TiN coated to reduce overall mass and friction during cycling.
Easy loading is an essential part on all Tactical Ordnance 870’s. The feed port of the receiver is machined, beveled and polished to create a natural funnel that greatly improves loading efficiency. A Vang Comp stainless steel magazine follower compliments the magazine tube by reducing spring binding, allowing the shooter to easily verify if the magazine tube is empty. Magazine capacity is increased by 2 shells with the Tactical Ordnance magazine extension that features a 3-way sling plate.
Accuracy is greatly improved from the Vang Comp System. Vang Comp sights allow for quick target acquisition and the integral picatinny rail gives you the versatility to add an optic. A Vang Comp oversized safety with its pronounced dome shape improves shooter control by allowing the release of the safety and acquiring the trigger at the same time.
Build packages can be custom tailored to your needs, please visit our current accessories and modifications price list.
TACORD Remington 870 – Operator
- Remington 870 Express with 18.5″ Barrel
- Vang Comp System with Ports
- Vang Comp Front Sight with Tritium Insert
- Vang Comp Rear Sight with Integral Picatinny Rail
- Vang Comp Stainless Steel Follower
- Vang Comp Oversized Safety
- Remington Forged Extractor
- MagPul SGA Stock Set
- Machined and Fluted Breach Bolt with Titanium Nitride Coating
- Polished Fore-End Tube Assembly with Titanium Nitride Coating
- Tactical Ordnance +2 Magazine Extension
- Enlarged Feed Port, Machined and Polished
- Trigger Plate Assembly Scallop Cut
- Cerakote Refinish – Multiple Colours Available
- Laser Engraved Tactical Ordnance Logo
no images were found