Trulock shotgun choke tubes are made for any shooting activity
- Trulock makes their choke tubes primarily from 17/4 stainless steel bar stock to resist rust and corrosion.
- They are heat treated to a high strength level to resist wear and choke creep.
- They are marked on the head and body with the name of the specific constriction.
- The exact exit diameter (in thousandths of an inch) is engraved on the body.
- Trulock offers as stock items the largest range of choke designs to fit shotguns of almost all brands.
- They are precision made with tight tolerances on state of the art CNC equipment.
- Trulock’s has a quality control program that is second to none.
- Trulock produces the choke tubes in their factory in Whigham Ga. from U.S. produced steel.